A series of workshops for anyone who is curious about their life’s possibilities.
In 2015, Rebecca designed a short course for a group of people who wanted to spend time on the themes of self-discovery and making a greater impact (personally and professionally).
This evolved into the My Time programme, which honours our belief in developing the whole person, not just the job title.
The modules include:
- Self-audit: what do you want more of and less of?
- The power of beliefs and where they come from
- How do I communicate? (Clarity4D personal exploration)
- How can I communicate better?
- Core values, motivation and meaning
- Navigating change and personal strategies
- Assertive communication and getting out of your own way
- Positive personal presentation
- Resilience and self-care
- Moving forward and planning the next destination
Every module includes time for goalsetting and there are optional complementary activities for participants to carry out in between sessions.
How it works:
The full delivery is 20 hours, which can be delivered as:
- 10 x 2-hour sessions
- 5 x 4-hour (half-day) sessions
- 3 x 7-hour (full-day) sessions
My Time can be delivered on-site at your venue, or in shorter online modules via video conferencing. The shorter modules are also idea for delivery as part of a forum or self-development event.
Get in touch to find out more about My Time and how personal development delivers for your people and your business.
I loved working with you, Rebecca. The programme highlighted areas I want to work on and I benefited from reflecting on my progress, strengths, achievements, etc. I’m doing OK!